Infinity LED Floor Lamp
Humanscale's Infinity LED task light embodies performance in a sleek, timeless design. The 50,000 hours LED light provides long-lasting, high-quality light. In line with the Humanscale philosophy of doing more with less, Infinity is designed from a functional perspective to create a task light that is elegant, enduring, and globally appealing.
A combination of torque inserts and springs allows for seamless adjustment. The Forever Hinge Arm is easy to move and will always stay balanced. The user can position the light to suit their personal ergonomic preference. Maintaining a minimalist aesthetic, cables are hidden from view and run internally throughout the length of the arm.
- Single LED light source lasts 50,000 working hours.
- Dimming feature offers nine levels of brightness and remembers preferred user settings
- PIR occupancy sensor senses body heat to automatically shut off when no one is present
- Constant torque ‘Forever Hinges’ eliminate the need for adjustments, even after a decade of use
- User control indicator lights fade after adjustment to reduce visual clutter
- Offers a variety of mounting and base options
- Nightlight feature provides an ultra-low light setting with occupancy sensor disabled
- Exterior color provided by durable film and polished natural aluminum
- User interface utilizes the same touch technology as smart phones for easy and intuitive use
Infinity’s impressive 35” arm reach and full 180-degree arm and head rotation allow for effortless, one-touch positioning. Available with customizable color finishes, the light can be easily tailored to any design aesthetic or work environment.
Advanced User Interface
Designed to reduce visual clutter, illuminated indicator lights appear when the user reaches for the light. After selecting preferred brightness out of nine available levels, they fade away.
'Forever Hinges' allow Infinity to maintain fluid movement and effortless positioning, unlike any other task light in the industry.
With the highest efficiency LED chip on the market, Infinity uses just 8 watts to deliver best-in-class lighting performance.
Each Infinity light is made of polished aluminum and highly recycled and recyclable content. We use polyethylene (PE) film on the head and base instead of paint. It also lasts 50,000 hours, never needs to be adjusted, and has an industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- 1500 lux (150 foot-candle) illumination
- Power consumption: 8 watts
- Lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- 3000 K (warm white) light, 90 Color Rendering Index (CRI)
- Configurable to all spaces with an option of the desktop base, clamp,
wall mount, slatwall mount, or floor stand
- Finish options: Ash Black, Linen White, Slate Blue (all semi-matte)
- Industry-leading 10-year 24/7 warranty
|UL Certification||UL Listed|
|Intended Use||Indoor Dry|
Humanscale Design Studio
Humanscale Humanscale's award-winning office solutions, including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms, and task lighting, inspire movement and support the user in every posture. The Humanscale Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Function, simplicity, longevity, and sustainability are at the core of all their designs. When thinking through the design and manufacturing of each product, they carefully consider the materials and resources used to create an overall Net Positive impact. Humanscale is known for its history of collaboration with the legendary designer Niels Diffrient, who designed many of their task chairs, including the iconic Freedom chair -- the first self-adjusting chair without manual knobs and levers. Humanscale partners with other esteemed industrial designers, including Don Chadwick and Todd Bracher. Their innovations have been honored with more than 200 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art.Read More