Extended Delivery Options
Curbside delivery provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include the setup or assembly of items or the removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
Delivery to the first available interior room assuming the package or shipping create fits through the front door. In case package or shipping crate does not fit through front door it will then be delivered at the front door or garage. A 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. Approx 1-2 weeks from shipping.
Delivery includes a two (2) person team, two flights of stairs, room of choice placement, light assembly, unpacking, and debris removal. A 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. Approx 1-2 weeks from shipping,
Local delivery is performed by Hansen Interiors with our own truck or by means of another delivery company. This service is similar to White-Glove and is offered for all products sold by Hansen Interiors, within a specified distance of our warehouse.
Local delivery is free for all orders totaling over $2000 pre-tax.
Local delivery is charged $100 for all orders totaling less than $2000 pre-tax.
USPS, UPS, FedEx
- Special orders, Backorders: Once your order arrives, we will contact you prior to shipping. This contact is made to ensure you will be available to receive your purchase within the time frame allotted.
- You will receive a tracking number for shipments made via USPS, UPS, and FedEx, in order to follow your shipment all the way to your door.
Receiving Your Order
We do everything possible to ensure your order makes it to you safely, but sometimes things happen. Here are a couple of things to do that will help us to help you better if they do happen to you.
Before You Sign
- If you are receiving Standard, Threshold, or White-Glove delivery and a box is damaged, call us immediately, before you sign for the delivery.
- If you observe damage to a box being delivered, make sure to have the delivery company take note of the damage, writing – “Product Damaged” on the paperwork before you sign for the delivery.
- Take pictures of the box, prior to opening, save the box, and proceed to check for damage to the product. If you are receiving a damaged product, always make sure the document you sign says product damaged. If you sign for a received product without noting “Damaged Product” the shipper does not take responsibility and it becomes yours.
Before You Open the Box
- If you haven’t already done so, take pictures of the box prior to opening, save the box, and proceed to check for damage to the product.
- Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible, within our normal business hours.
In an attempt to keep returns to a minimum, we strongly recommend you see a product firsthand in the store, prior to purchasing. Guidance is available over the phone if you cannot make it to the store. Your informed purchase helps us keep our return rate down, which in turn helps you enjoy the value in your purchase. It’s a win-win.
All sales are considered final. We do understand that, from time to time, you may find you’re not completely happy with your purchase decision. In this event, please contact us to go over options.
To be considered for return, an item must:
- be new and in unused condition, and
- have original packaging.