Horizon 2.0When introduced in 2011, Horizon became an instant icon and was honored with the design industry's prestigious Red Dot Award. Its innovative Thin Film LED Technology and striking minimal design earned it a place in the Museum of Modern Art’s permanent collection. Humanscale has improved this classic’s functionality, light quality, and energy efficiency to ensure it remains at the forefront of sustainability and performance.
Horizon 2.0 offers >92 color rendering, increased joint stability, and an integrated touch-dimming feature that allows you to adjust the light at the touch of a finger.
Exceptional Light Quality
Ergonomic and Adjustable
Suited to All Decors
- Thin Film LED Technology
- Even the plane of illumination casts just one shadow, removing visual clutter.
- Internal counterbalance provides effortless positioning
- Touch dimming allows users to customize the brightness level exactly to their preference
- The streamlined power indicator light is not visually distracting
- No buttons interface prevents dirt or liquid from entering the fixture
- Highly energy efficient
- Six color options
- 18.5" arm height with 8..5" base diameter
- Color Temperature: 3000K (bright white)
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Power Consumption: 7.5 Watts
- Warranty: 10 years, 24/7 use
- Dimming: 5% - 100%
Complete Your Style