Using a patented counterbalance mechanism that replaces older technology, Float encourages an active workspace by allowing users to move effortlessly from sitting to standing positions. Float is also available as an electric option.
This product offers customization with ten surface sizes in five colors and three base colors.
- Unmatched performance and ease of use encourage deskbound workers to alternate between sitting and standing postures for long-term health regularly.
- Simple, single-handed weight adjustment instantly accommodates changes in tabletop weight.
- Innovative safety features allow up or down adjustment only when the desktop and contents are properly counterbalanced.
- With a clean, sophisticated aesthetic, Float complements any work environment while offering plenty of room for legs, knees, and feet under the work surface.
- Built for long, serviceable life and limited carbon footprint, the Float height-adjustable table is made using minimal parts and manufacturing processes and is predominantly comprised of recyclable steel.
Innovative + Simple
- Provides an exceptional 20” of height adjustability (27” to 47” from the floor, excluding tabletop thickness)
- Counterbalances up to 130 lbs. of desktop weight (including the tabletop)
- Accommodates work surface widths from 48” (1200 mm) to 72” (1800 mm) and depths from 24” (600 mm) to 30” (800 mm), including work surfaces from most manufacturers
- Meets BIFMA requirements for load, capacity, and stability
- Made from recyclable steel and aluminum
- Includes a 5-year, 24/7 warranty