Using a patented counterbalance mechanism that replaces older technology, Float encourages an active workspace by allowing the user to move effortlessly from sit to stand positions. Float is also available in an electric option.
This product offers further customization with ten surface sizes in five different colors and three different base colors. For simplicity, this page offers quick ship modes only. To further customize, please contact us here.
- Unmatched performance and ease of use encourage deskbound workers to regularly alternate between sitting and standing postures for long-term health
- Simple, single-handed weight adjustment instantly accommodates changes in tabletop weight
- Innovative safety features allow up or down adjustment only when the desktop and contents are properly counterbalanced
- With a clean, sophisticated aesthetic, Float complements any work environment while offering plenty of room under the work surface for legs, knees, and feet
- Built for long, serviceable life and limited carbon footprint, the Float height-adjustable table is made using minimal parts and manufacturing processes and is comprised predominantly of recyclable steel
Innovative + Simple
- Provides an exceptional 20” of height adjustability (27” to 47” from the floor, excluding tabletop thickness)
- Counterbalances up to 130 lbs. of desktop weight (including the tabletop)
- Accommodates work surface widths from 48” (1200 mm) to 72” (1800 mm) and depths from 24” (600 mm) to 30” (800 mm), including work surfaces from most manufacturers
- Meets BIFMA requirements for load, capacity, and stability
- Made from recyclable steel and aluminum
- Includes a 5-year, 24/7 warranty