Where other LED computer lamps struggle to offer the warm light that prevents eye-straining and offers ergonomic comfort, Element Vision is able to provide a high color rendering index (CRI) of 89 while also delivering 3000K illumination. With effortless adjustment and innovative heat management, Element Vision is one of the most advanced and intuitive LED task lights available.
- Power consumption: 7 watts
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 89
- Lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- UL/cUL/CE certified
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Maximum reach: 28”
- Working height: 18”
- Finish options: Black, Silver,
- White with Silver accents
- 10 year, 24/7 warranty
Humanscale Element Disc
Advanced MCX LED Technology provides a large footprint of ergonomic light from a single light source, producing an even plane of illumination creating a glare-free, single shadow work environment.
Element Vision's custom dimming capability allows for seven settings of light intensity. A motion sensor not only provides additional energy savings but remembers user settings, allowing the work environment to retain its levels of illumination.
- Single MCX LED casts just one shadow
- Produces a large footprint of ergonomic light
- Unique design maximizes light output, reduces glare, and increases the light’s usable life
- Replaceable LED assembly allows for easy in-field repairs
- The dimmer switch provides adjustable illumination levels
- PIR occupancy sensor automatically turns the unit off when, not in use, and back on when the user returns
- 19 mounting options suit virtually any work environment
- Universal power supply and interchangeable plug options accommodate global power outlets
- Perfect internal counterbalance provides effortless, one-touch positioning
Element Vision Mounting Options
While this product page offers five of the most popular base options for the Element Vision, there are many more. For those of you working at classic Herman Miller or Teknion workstations, there are mounting options available for specific models. In addition, there are adjustable panel mounts, access rail mounts, Slatwall mounts, and standard wall mounts. However, most desktops offer enough space to accommodate these low-profile, small bases. If you have any questions on which mount is best for you, feel free to contact us. With the Humanscale Element 790, there's a way to make it work in your space.
TECH Y BASE
(2-120V convenience outlets) 8” (200 mm) diameter. Two three-pronged outlets. 8 Amps maximum total load.
TECH X BASE
(2 USB + 1-120V convenience outlet) 8” (200 mm) diameter. One USB port and one three-pronged outlet. 8 Amps maximum total load.