The Dahlia Mini Pendant by Hubbardton Forge joins the growing Dahlia Collection with a versatility all its own. Available in all standard metal finishes, it's a great option for a variety of spaces from bath to kitchen to bar to dining nook. Hang as a single or multiples, the Dahlia's "petals" and sputnik-type design bring an element of fun and elegance to its environment.
The Dahlia designs provide a sculptural botanical aesthetic, like its namesake flower. Hand-forged steel “petals” flare outward from the center and are illuminated by exposed bulbs in a sputnik-type form in chandeliers and mini pendant designs, and with an opal or water glass globe shade in the semi-flush version.
|UL Certification||UL Listed|
|Intended Use||Indoor Damp|
- Includes four B-socket 60W Candelabra Bulbs
- Handcrafted to order by skilled artisans in Vermont, USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty when installed in residential setting
- Sloped ceiling adaptable to 45 degrees
- Includes adjustable stem and canopy kit
Local PartnershipsMaking a light footprint is important to Hubbardton Forge. We source domestically and partner with local Vermont vendors whenever possible. By working with a Vermont-based LED manufacturer, Vermont glass-blowers, and local maple wood crafters, we can illuminate our design pieces in ways never imagined. Our designers are no longer constrained to "what's available." Instead, they can work with our local vendors to have the LED or glass components designed to complement the fixtures they're creating. The proximity also allows us fast, innovative, and customized solutions. "I am delighted to be partnering with another like-minded local company. Hubbardton Forge shares the same ethos we have of crafting fine furnishings for the home right here in Vermont".—Simon Pearce
Taking the InitiativeHubbardton Forge creates designs with energy efficiency in mind from concept through final product. Eco-friendly initiatives we've pioneered include one of the first in Vermont to use powder coating and aqueous metal cleaning. And the first to beta-test a phosphate-free bioremediation wash system called Proceco. Two Proceco machines are utilized today for all our steel and aluminum wash system needs. Recycled and conserved, the water is used to wash metals for up to a year. No waste water ever goes down the drain. The de-ionized and reverse osmosis water for washing the metals is done in-house.
RecyclingAs a company, we consider environmental impact at every level of our decision-making process. Recycling plays a significant role in that. We use a recycled, non-toxic, and biodegradable material named ExpandOS. This product allows us to safely package and ship many of our Vermont Modern fixtures and various glass elements. It provides a versatile, recyclable, and environmentally friendly packaging solution. All of our wooden pallets, scrap copper, aluminum, and steel are recycled or repurposed by local companies. The raw steel used to create lighting is produced from up to 100% recycled materials; even the excess heat from the ovens is captured and used to supplement the plant's heating.
Hubbardton Forge has become one of the most respected brands in the lighting industry for its innovative design. Our award-winning team of designers takes inspiration from everything they encounter. Once rendered, our engineering and forge teams translate designs into metal sculptures. This environment of collaboration among designers and engineers, welders, forgers, finishers, and others all-under-one-roof in Vermont sets our people and our work apart from the competition.
- Hand-forged in Vermont, USA by skilled artisans
- Designed in-house at Hubbardton Forge
All fixtures must be off when cleaning or polishing.Indoor Finishes: Use a dry soft cloth for dusting purposes. Do not use heavy cleaners; this could damage the powder coating on your finish.
Today, we are more than 230 strong at a company that started in 1974 with two college buddies in a barn with great creative talent, passion, and a vision. Hubbardton Forge is one of the country’s oldest and largest continuously-operating commercial forges, where artisans handcraft each product to order, one at a time, in Castleton, Vermont.
We are designers and makers. We collaborate to achieve a shared vision. Based in Vermont, we can share ideas, design intent, and our goals in form and function for each piece.
We are reliable. Domestic manufacturing and sales allow for an efficient customer response time. It also keeps well-paying jobs in the U.S.A. and helps to strengthen our local economy. All our products are designed and manufactured at our facility in Castleton, VT. What does that mean for you? Reliable lead times and shipments.
Our design, manufacturing processes, and service are committed to quality. Every team member here is critical in delivering beautiful, handcrafted lighting that we’re proud to call Hubbardton Forge. It is our people who set us apart. Talented. Proud. Caring. From designers to engineers to artisans and metal crafters. We care about what we do.
We invite you “inside,” where we share what makes this American success story in manufacturing so compelling. In the end, people of passion make products with purpose.
Lifetime Limited WarrantyHubbardton Forge products are manufactured in Vermont under the highest standards of quality and workmanship.
All Hubbardton Forge products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, for the lifetime of the original purchaser, in the original residential installation. This warranty is not transferable.
With the exceptions and on the conditions stated below, should any product fail, Hubbardton Forge, at our sole discretion, through an Authorized Dealer or directly, will repair or replace it with the same or a similar product free of charge.
- Our products are handmade and therefore variations in dimensions, color and finish are normal.
- This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear, including normal fading or aging, or for damage caused by accident, lack of reasonable care, water damage, flooding, fire, explosion, earth movement (including earthquake), improper installation, improper lamping, improper input voltage, improper dimming, alteration, or abuse. This warranty does not cover damage caused by chemicals and harsh cleaners.
- This warranty will not apply if the original bill of sale cannot be verified.
- This warranty will not apply if parts claimed to be defective are not returned for inspection if requested by Hubbardton Forge.
- This warranty will not apply if the product is not in possession of the original owner and installed in its original location.
The Lifetime Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- The warranty does not include light bulbs (lamps) which are not products manufactured by Hubbardton Forge and are supplied by Hubbardton Forge only as a service. The following components and applications have additional warranty limitations and restrictions:
- Glass, shades, electrical and articulating components are warranted for five (5) years. Electrical components include, but are not limited to, sockets, ballasts, drivers, integrated LED components, transformers and dimmers. Articulating components include, but are not limited to, swing arms, swivels and gears.
- For Commercial applications, glass, shades, electrical and articulating components are warranted for two (2) years. Electrical components, include but are not limited to, sockets, ballasts, drivers, integrated LED components, transformers and dimmers. Articulating components include, but are not limited to, swing arms, swivels and gears.
- Outdoor Coastal Finishes are warranted for 5 years if they are installed 10 miles or less from a sea coast.
- This limited warranty applies only to fixtures purchased from an Authorized Hubbardton Forge reseller (see our website for a list of Authorized Dealers). Proof of purchase from an Authorized Dealer is required, so please retain your receipt.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact the Authorized Dealer you purchased from.
- In the event you cannot obtain service from the Authorized Hubbardton Forge Dealer you purchased from, please contact Hubbardton Forge directly for warranty information.
- If you have questions about this limited warranty and/or about claims under it, you may contact us by phone at 800.826.4766 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This limited warranty is valid from date of shipment only for the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- This warranty applies only to products purchased and installed in North America.
Hubbardton Forge excludes and expressly disclaims liability for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising out of the sale, installation, maintenance, use or failure of any Hubbardton Forge product. In all events, Hubbardton Forge’s liability will be limited to no more than the purchase price paid for the product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
No representative or employee of Hubbardton Forge is authorized to make any modification or addition to this warranty.
Hubbardton Forge, LLC
154 Route 30 South, Castleton, Vermont 05735