A Fit For Any Shape
- Distinctive clean lines create a timeless aesthetic that reflects
today’s designed environments
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology takes mesh support to the
- Non-stretch, tri-panel backrest provides instant, extraordinary
comfort and lumbar support
- Automatic weight-sensitive recline ergonomically
accommodates users without the clumsy interference of
external devices or mechanisms for ultimate ease of use
- Pivoting backrest adjusts to the changing needs of the spine
- Shaped seat cushions are carefully sculpted to fit the body’s contours to enhance ergonomic comfort
- The size-adjustable design fits more than 95% of the population
- Optional, high-performance armrests move forward and
backward, as well as inward and outward
- Lightweight allows for easy mobility
- Fewer parts and manufacturing processes make the chair more sustainable
- Content—consisting predominantly of aluminum, with some steel and plastic components— makes the chair more durable and long-lasting
The high-quality backing is durable, supportive, and breathable nylon polyurethane mesh.
We don't always sit straight up, and this was in mind when creating a comfortable, auto-adjusting back. Whatever orientation, the Diffrient smart back will adjust to body position.
Want to recline? Lean back. No buttons or knobs to adjust yourself; the chair will do the work for you.
The Diffrient Smart seat is made of high-quality injection molding that stands the test of weight and comfort. Unlike many rigid seats, the Diffrient Smart offers a wide, flexible seat. With a slight natural curve, this chair also features comfortable edges that do not dig into the legs.
Lastly, adjustable Duron arms do not have fixed settings. This means that it adjusts to any desired height. They can be lowered if they need to be out of the way.
There are many adjustable task chairs available, but with a wide range of body shapes to please, the Diffrient Smart Chair captures the comfort of any sitter.
This specific quick-ship model saves on cost and shipping time. But it is also fully customizable. Feel free to contact us here for details.
- Recycled Content: 39% post-consumer, 23% pre-consumer
- It weighs as little as 40 pounds, minimizing its carbon footprint in shipping
- Made of only 90 parts—fewer parts make it is easier to disassemble and recycle
- Modular cushions for easy replacement
- Learn more about how we work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions
- Ships in packaging that contains recycled content or blanket-wrapped, when feasible
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- ANSI/BIFMA level® 2 certified
- Close the Loop program ensures that every product ends its useful life with a minimal environmental impact.