Experience No Bars. No Springs. Pure Comfort.
Custom is Standard
The Comfort Sleeper® is the best sleeper sofa available, featuring a patented sleep system with no bars and no springs. With fifteen great styles in seven sizes, from cot to king, a full-length mattress, Crypton© protection, and an exclusive partnership with Tempur-pedic®, it has everything you've come to know and love and more.
Style with a Better Sit and Sleep
- Sleep mechanism without bars or springs
- All mattresses are 80" long; 5-10" longer than average sleepers
- Three mattress options including Tempur-Pedic®
- Maximized sleep surface uses less floor space
- Fits narrow spaces as small as 16" when disassembled
- King, queen plus, queen, full, twin, cot, and double-cot sizes
- Modular pieces integrate into sectional configurations
- Down cushions available
- Nailhead trim available on seect models
What You Sleep On Is Important
One Size Doesn't Fit All
So there's seven sizes
Choose the Comfort Sleeper® that fits your living space - available in King, Queen Plus, Queen, Full, Twin, Cot and Double Cot*. All of the Comfort Sleeper sleeping surfaces are a full 80 inches in length**, yet they take up less floor area than conventional sleepers (whose mattresses are only 70-75 inches in length) because the American Leather patented sleep system extends from within the seat back of the sofa.
*double-cot not pictured, styles vary
**Rogue is extra long 86" in total length
Make It a Sectional
When the term "sectional sofa" is mentioned, most people immediately picture an oversized L-shaped couch that takes up most of the living room. While this description may pertain to some sectionals, it does not do this versatile piece of furniture justice. The sectional sofa is one of the most practical pieces of upholstered furniture for large and small living rooms alike. In fact, many different pieces can make up a typical sectional configuration – from a single chair to a chaise to a sleeper sofa.