Rene FabricRene Fabric is Reach Certified (European Union regulations certifying that a product complies with EU chemical safety regulations). It is made from 100% Polyester and has a 45,000 Martindale (double-rub test - for comparison, 30,000 is commercial grade). Rene fabric is made under EU rules and regulations in Poland.
- Clean Code: HW/SW - hand wash - spot clean with upholstery shampoo
- Pilling: 4.5-5.5 (very durable - little pilling)
- Martindale: 45,000 double rubs
Molded Foam CushionsAvailable in certain styles, molded foam offers a more supportive seat, while this superior add-on offers a lengthier warranty. Viola is pre-configured with it, In-Stock at the Luonto American warehouse, and ready to ship as soon as possible.
No Sag SpringsEvery piece of furniture we build uses our No-Sag spring suspension. Individually installed. Every seat has at least 5 springs, enabling extended usage.
High Resiliency FoamAll Luonto cushions contain CertiPUR-certified medium-density high-resilience cold-cured foam. It offers just the right balance of support, comfort, and longevity.
- Solid Spruce Frame with Finger Joint Structure all encased in Birch Plywood
- Tight, stitched in seat cushions
- No sag spring suspension
- Loose back cushions
- CertiPUR certified superior cold-cured medium density seat foam
- Sofa, Loveseat, Loveseat MAX, Chair, and Ottoman sizes available
- Walnut stained beech legs
- High from floor to top of back (without cushions) is 28"
- 7" leg height
Luonto Furniture began in 1964 when Finnish farmer, Pentti Viitala made the most courageous decision of his life: He sold his cows, bought a truck, and started upholstering sofas in the hen house of the family farm, selling them door to door. The foundation of courage and commitment on which Pentti Viitala conceived and built his furniture company is ever-present in Luonto today.Read More