A Fit Made Simply
The Liberty Task chair is an intelligent mesh task chair engineered to provide automatic lumbar support for every user and offer simplicity and complete ease of use. Liberty was designed to provide a unique, minimal aesthetic and provide custom comfort for every person sitting in it.
Like Humanscale’s Diffrient Smart and Diffrient World chairs, Liberty uses Humanscale’s revolutionary Form-Sensing Mesh Technology and mechanism-free recline for excellent support and unprecedented comfort.
With a minimal aesthetic that complements any space, the Liberty chair is the ideal seating solution for the modern work environment. With advanced features including automatic, weight-sensitive recline, adjustable armrests, and an innovative tri-panel mesh backrest, Liberty combines performance, simplicity, and beauty. With fewer parts than traditional task chairs, Liberty is a timeless and environmentally friendly design.
Quick ship models available in two styles
What's the difference?
The Humanscale Diffrient World chair has two different quick ship options. Both feature black frames, include adjustable Duron arms, casters, a back, and a seat. This premium product is customizable, but you can save by purchasing the quick ship models offered here. So what's the difference? The answer is in their configurations. There are two primary differences, the seat fabric, and the back mesh. Let's take a look.
Monofilament + Fourtis
Monofilament Stripe (back mesh) has an elastic composition that achieves strength through its distinctive weave structure to provide unmatched support.
Fourtis (seat fabric) is a four-way stretch fabric that easily conforms to cushions for the ultimate in comfort and flexibility. Its satin crepe weave structure is highly durable and creates a robust and high-performance fabric.
Monofilament + Corde 4
Monofilament (back mesh) yarns are thin and strong. Achieved through weave structure and yarn placement, a simple but classic stripe pattern forms. This pattern has slight elasticity but terrific memory.
Corde 4 (seat fabric) is a four-way stretch design that moves with the sitter as they adjust positions in their chair, providing ultimate comfort. Its intricate weave structure, dimensional surface, and a wide array of neutral and vibrant shades are visually appealing and engaging to the touch.
- Self-Adjusting Recline
- Pivoting Backrest
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology
- Contoured Seat
- Mesh/4-Way Stretch Fabric Seat
- Adjustable Armrests
- Body Size Adjustable
- Two-Part Simple Assembly
- Chair Width: 26.5” Arms
Base Size: 25”
- Seat Height: 16.5” – 34.2”
Recline Range: 18° recline + 8° backrest tilt
- Chair Weight: 34 lbs arms / 30 lbs armless
- Designed for users up to 300 pounds
- Total major parts: 7
- Total number of parts: 31
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Certified by BIFMA level® and GREENGUARD
- May contribute to a number of LEED CI, -NC, and -EB credits
- 15-year 24/7 warranty
Compared to others in the same class, Humanscale commits to environmental sustainability. They continually strive to design, engineer, and manufacture products that consume less of the Earth's limited resources. Humanscale accomplished this by creating products that:
- Weigh less and require less raw material Ship as efficiently as possible
- Have timeless design and durable construction to reduce the need for replacement parts
- Are engineered to be easily recyclable
- Weighs as little as 40 lbs, minimizing carbon footprint in shipping
- Contains recycled content
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling guidelines
- Ships in recycled packaging, or blanket-wrapped, when feasible
- Certified by GREENGUARD and BIFMA level®
- Can earn points toward LEED
- Certification in a number of areas