A Fit for any Room
- Innovative solid-state recline mechanism offers a 12° recline without the need for manual adjustments
- Trea’s contoured shells cradle the body’s natural curves for added lumbar support and mirrors intuitive rotation from the hip
- A sleek waterfall seat edge reduces impact to the back of the knees and ensures an even distribution of pressure for ultimate comfort and relief
- The simple, restrained design allows the chair to integrate into interiors without overpowering a space
- Interchangeable bases and a choice of finishes enable Trea to be easily customized for different environments and uses, but still, maintain a uniform visual throughout
Trea is engineered with a unique solid state recline mechanism that offers the sitter 12 degrees of movement. The chair’s overall modular design makes it easy to upgrade and maintain each of its components, minimizing the environmental impact.
- Dimensions: Width: 22” x Depth: 22.75” x Height: 31.25”
- Seat Height: 18.3”
- Recline Range: 12° recline
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: up to 300 lbs
- Optimal for individuals between 5' and 6'4"
- Shell Finish: White
- Base finish: White Powder
- Standard with nylon glides
- 15-year warranty
- Designed and assembled in the United States
- Not stackable
Humanscale products are designed with a genuine focus on their environmental impact at every stage of their development. For Humanscale, the best designs in the world achieve more with less, and sustainability is the natural result of this focus. Made from highly durable parts, the Trea chair was built to last. Its unique solid-state recline mechanism does not use an erodible metal spring, ensuring the chair will perform as well on day one as it will in 10 years. Due to its robust construction, it will not need to be replaced frequently, thereby minimizing waste and offering a comfortable sitting experience for many years.