Discontinued by BDI. Floor sample available for local delivery.
- Up to 82" TV
- Generously sized compartments for media components or everyday essentials.
- Center shelf can accommodate up to 38" sound bar
- Designed by Al Glass and Matthew Weatherly
Click Here for more details on performance and functions for the Code 7379 cabinet.
- Because components come in all shapes and sizes. The Code cabinet features shelves that can be adjusted to accomodate a wide range of systems or essential everyday items. Shelves rest on unique steel pins that are rubber-padded to minimize vibration; threaded inserts allow you to adjust shelf heights as needed.
- Cable management is in place to keep the usual tangle of cables and power cords controlled and out of sight. Cabinets have easily removable back panels for access to the rear of components.
- If a cabinet is not level its doors and drawers may appear out of alignment. Floors can be uneven but that will not affect the appearance or performance of the Code cabinet. Easily adjusted levelers compensate for minor variations in the floor.
- Electronic components put off a lot of heat. In order to perform at peak levels, this heat needs to go somewhere. Code cabinets facilitate airflow through generous ventilation slots integrated into the bottom panels, shelves and removable back panels. The panels can be removed effortlessly for easy access to components and connections.
- Integrated Levelers
- Adjustable Shelves
- Rear Access Panels
- Flow-Through Ventilation
- Cable Management
- Stained Solid Wood
- Hardwood Veneer
- Powder Coated Steel
Design is at the heart of what BDI does. It is their main core value, and a passion for design is infused throughout every department in the company. But they take great pride in creating innovative furniture that is not only beautifully designed.Read More