- Premium high-density, high resiliency foam seat cushion
- Tight back and seat cushion
- Available in two sizes
- Single needle topstitching
- Articulating headrest
- Swivel base in wood or brushed stainless steel
- Fixed wood legs in solid natural walnut or gray ash.
- Available in fabric or leather
- Rechargeable battery available
- Matching headrest cover available
- Extra firm seating option available
- Manual option available
Enduring Style, Sustainable Practices
As a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council, a nonprofit organization created to promote sustainable practices in the furniture industry, American Leather® is committed to making our products and manufacturing operations environmentally friendly.
This commitment begins at the very foundation of our custom-made furniture. Each frame is constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little scrap as possible. The scrap that remains is recycled or reused.
All leathers use water-based pigments, and we offer environmentally friendly leathers. Our innovative manufacturing techniques minimize the number of leather scraps, and like our wood scraps, any remaining leather scraps are either recycled or resold for the production of small leather goods.
All of our furniture styles use soy-based BiOH® Polyols Renew™ foam cushioning that is fully recyclable and available in a wide assortment of firmness and densities. Additionally, since April 2014, American Leather has exclusively used foam, leather, fabric, and Ultrasuede® that are free from fire retardants.
Our factory’s central U.S. location not only ensures fast product delivery compared to brands manufactured outside the country by reducing travel time, but it also yields a smaller carbon footprint than imported goods. Also, we conserve energy with automatic light shut-offs and encourage employees to recycle.
Founded by engineers in 1990, American Leather® was created on the belief that three months is too long to ever wait for a piece of customized furniture. Their founders believed that 12 weeks was too long to take an order from concept to completion. In the time since, American Leather has set the standard in the industry for custom furniture.Read More
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- 10-Year warranty on mechanism
- Five-year warranty on motor
- One-year warranty on battery