Extended Delivery Options
Delivery to the first available dry outdoor area and a 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. This service is used for all items too large for UPS or FedEx
Delivery to the first available interior room and a 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. Approx 2-4 weeks from shipping.
Delivery includes a two (2) person team, two flights of stairs, room of choice placement, light assembly, unpacking, and debris removal. A 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. Approx 2-4 weeks from shipping,
Local delivery is performed by Hansen Interiors with our own truck or by means of another delivery company. This service is similar to White-Glove and is offered for all products sold by Hansen Interiors, within a specified distance of our warehouse.
Local delivery is free for all orders totaling over $2000 pre-tax.
Local delivery is charged $100 for all orders totaling less than $2000 pre-tax.
USPS, UPS, FedEx
- Special orders, Backorders: Once your order arrives, we will contact you prior to shipping. This contact is made to ensure you will be available to receive your purchase within the time frame allotted.
- You will receive a tracking number for shipments made via USPS, UPS, and FedEx, in order to follow your shipment all the way to your door.
Receiving Your Order
We do everything possible to ensure your order makes it to you safely, but sometimes things happen. Here are a couple of things to do that will help us to help you better if they do happen to you.
Before You Sign
- If you are receiving Standard, Threshold, or White-Glove delivery and a box is damaged, call us immediately, before you sign for the delivery.
- If you observe damage to a box being delivered, make sure to have the delivery company take note of the damage, writing – “Product Damaged” on the paperwork before you sign for the delivery.
- Take pictures of the box, prior to opening, save the box, and proceed to check for damage to the product. If you are receiving a damaged product, always make sure the document you sign says product damaged. If you sign for a received product without noting “Damaged Product” the shipper does not take responsibility and it becomes yours.
Before You Open the Box
- If you haven’t already done so, take pictures of the box prior to opening, save the box, and proceed to check for damage to the product.
- Email pictures to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible, within our normal business hours.
In an attempt to keep returns to a minimum, we strongly recommend you see a product firsthand in the store, prior to purchasing. Guidance is available over the phone if you cannot make it to the store. Your informed purchase helps us keep our return rate down, which in turn helps you enjoy the value in your purchase. It’s a win-win.
All sales are considered final. We do understand that, from time to time, you may find you’re not completely happy with your purchase decision. In this event, please contact us to go over options.
To be considered for return, an item must:
- be new and in unused condition, and
- have original packaging.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information: By emailing us, calling us, or by logging in to your account.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by following the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin 53405