Extended Delivery Options
Delivery to the first available dry outdoor area and a 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. Approx 1-2 weeks from shipping. This service is used for all items too large for UPS or FedEx
Delivery to the first available interior room and a 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. Approx 1-2 weeks from shipping.
Delivery includes a two (2) person team, two flights of stairs, room of choice placement, light assembly, unpacking, and debris removal. A 4-hour delivery window will be scheduled prior to delivery. Approx 1-2 weeks from shipping.
Local delivery is performed by Hansen Interiors with our own truck or by means of another delivery company. This service is similar to White-Glove and is offered for all products sold by Hansen Interiors, within a specified distance of our warehouse.
Local delivery is free for all orders totaling over $2000 pre-tax.
Local delivery is charged $100 for all orders totaling less than $2000 pre-tax.
USPS, UPS, FedEx
- Special orders, Backorders: Once your order arrives, we will contact you prior to shipping. This contact is made to ensure you will be available to receive your purchase within the time frame allotted.
- You will receive a tracking number for shipments made via USPS, UPS, and FedEx, in order to follow your shipment all the way to your door.
Receiving Your Order
We do everything possible to ensure your order makes it to you safely, but sometimes things happen. Here are a couple of things to do that will help us to help you better if they do happen to you.
Before You Sign
- If you are receiving Standard, Threshold, or White-Glove delivery and a box is damaged, call us immediately (262 633 6345), before you sign for the delivery.
- If you observe damage to a box being delivered, make sure to have the delivery company take note of the damage, writing – “Product Damaged” on the paperwork before you sign for the delivery.
- Take pictures of the box, prior to opening, save the box, and proceed to check for damage to the product. If you are receiving a damaged product, always make sure the document you sign says product damaged. If you sign for a received product without noting “Damaged Product” the shipper does not take responsibility and it becomes yours.
Before You Open the Box
- If you haven’t already done so, take pictures of the box prior to opening, save the box, and proceed to check for damage to the product.
- Email pictures to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible, within our normal business hours.