Stresslesss® introduces a new upgraded Stressless® Plus™ System. By pushing only one button, the user can find the predefined “TV” and “sleep” positions. Like the original Stressless® Plus™ System, the headrest moves forward, and the lumbar support retracts when reclining. In the upgraded plus system the footrest is also introduced to the synchronized movement.
The full potential of the chair is reached with only one button. Push continuously on the backward arrow on and the synchronized movement starts. The chair reclines and the footrest rise to bring you into a relaxed active position with your head. If you want a total relaxed position for a little nap and recharging, simply push the button again and reach the point of total relaxation. Simple!
- 360° Swivel
- Glider Relaxer
- Glide feature locks in place when the footrest is opened
- Any Paloma Leather
- Eight wood stain base finishes
- Base also available in brushed steel
- Small, Medium, and Large sizes
From the Company - Ekornes Stressless®At Ekornes, being green is much more than a claim we can make. It’s a way of life stretching far beyond a cause we advocate because respecting the environment means valuing our heritage and preserving our culture as Norwegians.
The beautiful land we are so lucky to call home paints a picture of the hard work and story of those who came centuries before us. Our historic connection to the land and sea gives us all more reason to preserve the crystal clear waters of the fjords our ancestors sailed and maintain the majestic beauty of the mountains and land our families have built their lives around. Without this regal terrain, we would not be who we are.
Preserving the environment not only protects our past but also paves the way for our future. A future that deserves the same beauty we were afforded. Ensuring the quality of life for generations ahead is a culmination of small labors and changes coming together on a daily basis to maintain a healthy environment. Read more about Stressless' drive to keep their footprint small here.
- Reuse of materials for practical purposes
- Use of sustainable materials
- Sustainable leather sourcing
Paloma LeatherPaloma is a slightly corrected leather with a combination of dyes and pigments that smoothes some of the leather’s structure (grain pattern). However, the grain structure of Paloma may vary slightly on some parts of the furniture, and minor color nuances may also occur. Natural marks, scars, and insect bites remain and will appear in Paloma. A thin coat of lacquer gives Paloma protection and simplifies cleaning. Due to its soft, natural, and comfortable expression, Paloma is a very popular choice.
- Leather: Paloma - see high resolution paloma samples
- Wood Finish: Eight Wood Finishes on beech
- Metal Finish: Stainless Steel - Brushed
- Headrest support automatically synchronizes with lumbar support
- Ergonomic back and seat frame in solid construction steel
- Armrest made of laminated beech and solid wood, covered in foam and fiber
- Rocking movement created by front and rear swing links with sealed precision ball bearings
- Made, assembled, packaged in Norway
- 360° swivel features in brushed stainless steel or laminated beech in any one of 8 Stressless colors
- We recommend your leather furniture is cleaned and re-protected at least every six months.
- Use a Stressless Leather Care Kit. This is a mild, water-based cleaner that can be used on all pure aniline and pigmented leathers. It will remove soil as well as most water-based stains.
- Stressless Leather Protection (included with the kit) is a water-based protection product for all types of leather except nubuck and suede. Stressless Leather Protection protects against oil, water, and alcohol stains as well as everyday dirt and grime. It will also keep your leather lovely and soft, and when used regularly in combination with Stressless Leather Cleaner, prevents pigmented leather from cracking. Read More
Stressless was introduced in 1971, as the first recliner designed to meet your body’s need for movement and support when seated. The characteristic TV-recliner was a revolution in comfort and functionality and soon became an international success.
Offering patented features you won’t find on other recliners, from the glide system that follows your slightest movements to the Plus™ system for correct neck and lumbar support in every position, Stressless® is still known as the ultimate recliner or sofa.
10 Year Warranty on Internal MechanismWe guarantee the internal mechanism and construction of our recliners and sofas for a period of 10 years from the date of initial delivery to the consumer.
- The 10-year guarantee covers the mechanical functions in the recliner/sofa
- The 10-year guarantee covers the internal framework of steel and/or Wood Finish, including the metal springs.
The 10-year guarantee does not cover damage to leather, Wood Finishwork, or any faults or damage caused by the use of the product other than in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations. Some natural settlement and indention in the padding and foam are considered normal and is part of a break-in process.
5 year Warranty on Base, Foam and, Power Motor/MechanismsThe 5-year warranty covers the base for the chair and ottoman, including the swivel ring, gas lift, extensions as well as all foam and interior padding in the chair and ottoman. Also includes electronic parts and the motor for Power mechanism and all accessories. Please note that some deformation and indention in padding is considered normal and is part of a break-in process.
2 Year Warranty on Power BatteriesWe guarantee battery units on Stressless furniture for a period of 2 years from the date of the initial delivery to the consumer. This guarantee only applies to the battery units offered by Stressless; the use of 3rd party batteries with Stressless products will void the entire Stressless warranty.
1 Year Warranty on Leather or Fabric UpholsteryThe 1-year warranty covers the leather or fabric upholstery including stitching and zippered assemblies assuming that the product has been cared, and maintained using Stressless approved guidelines for maintaining leather furniture.
Important Warranty Information and LimitationsThis warranty only protects you (and is only valid) when you purchase a Stressless® product from an authorized Stressless® retailer. This warranty is only valid on products assembled by an authorized Stressless® retailer You must have your original sales receipt/invoice to file a warranty claim with a Stressless® retailer.
The above guarantee does not cover any faults or damage arising from any repairs made by any persons not authorized by the manufacturer or the use of non-original parts.
This warranty only applies when you have purchased Stressless® furniture for your own normal indoor use.
This warranty does not cover floor samples or products designated "AS IS" at the time of purchase.
Stressless® warranty covers the cost and shipping of replacement parts. Stressless® is not responsible for other costs incurred while repairing the product, including but not limited to service/repair charges.
Stressless warranty covers the cost and shipping of replacement parts. Stressless is not responsible for any other costs incurred while repairing the product, including but not limited to service/repair charges.